Welcome to our private chef service.
This service offers our clients to sit & enjoy delicious food prepared & served in the comfort of their own home/holiday villa.
We can offer a wide range of menu's to suit all tastes & nationalities.
Please note all diners must have the same choice for starter, main and dessert for all menus although exceptions can of course be made for those with food allergies & vegetarians.
* Children's food can also be prepared on request.
Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements, food allergies, or any foods that you simply cannot eat.
This service is non refundable and non exchangeable, incurring 100% cancellation charges.
Our set lunch/dinner menu's are priced at:
- €45 per head for adults
- €10 per head for children up to 12 years of age.
- Children aged between 12 & 16 years €25 per head.
Minimum 4 adults per booking.
These prices include all food shopping & preparation time. Also, tablecloths & candles.
*There is an additional fee of €195 to cover the cost of the chef & 1 waitress for up to 5 hours of service.*
Our Set menus.
- Gazpacho-chilled Andalucian tomato soup.
- Chicken liver, thyme & brandy parfait with red onion marmalade & toasted ciabatta.
- Spiced crab & mango salad.
- Chicken Caesar salad served with or without anchovies.
- Classic Greek salad.
- Assortment of Greek mezedes with toasted Pitta bread.
- Goats cheese & walnut salad drizzled with balsamic glaze.
- Tomato Salad with Mozzarella and fresh basil.
- Marinated Salmon with lime and chive whipped cream.
- Salmon and Tuna Sashimi with pickled ginger, wasabi and soy sauce.
- Prawns Marie rose on a bed of iceberg lettuce.
- Serrano ham, melon and Parmesan shavings.
- Oven roasted Mediterranean vegetable salad on toasted ciabatta with balsamic glaze.
- French onion soup gratin.
- Shellfish bisque with puff pastry croutons finished with brandy & cream.
- Butternut squash soup with chilli & crème fraiche.
- Mozzarella & caramelised onion tart.
- Seafood crepe.
- Vegetable tempura with sweet chilli dipping sauce.
- Mushrooms Alfredo-white wine, cream & parmesan topped with a garlic croute.
- Oriental crispy duck legs & noodle salad with plum sauce.
- Salt & pepper squid strips with lime & coriander mayonnaise.
- Mussels in a cider, leek & bacon sauce.
- Warm salad of bacon, black pudding & poached egg.
- Whole baked brie with walnuts (for 4 people).
- Goats cheese, spinach & roasted red pepper crepe.
- Grilled asparagus, poached egg & hollandaise sauce.
- Roulade of chicken breast with mozzarella & sundried tomato wrapped serrano ham & drizzled with basil oil.
- Breast of chicken filled with leek mousse served with a white wine sauce.
- Coq au vin- chicken breast poached in a red wine sauce with bacon lardons, button onions & mushrooms.
- Cape Malay chicken curry with rice, poppadoms,chapatis, mango chutney & yogurt mint dip.
- Chicken breast in a chilli & coconut sauce, stir fried vegetables & rice.
- Pan fried pork fillet in an orange, honey & cointreau sauce.
- Pork steak piccata-white wine, capers, garlic, rosemary, thyme & cream.
- Pork, apple & cider stroganoff with wild rice.
- Slow roasted shoulder of lamb in a red wine & rosemary jus.
- Surf & turf - 8oz prime sirloin steak cooked to your liking & topped with a skewer of king prawns drizzled with garlic butter.
- Fillet of beef with a gorgonzola & white chocolate sauce.
- Seared duck breast with a red berry sauce.
- Fillet of beef wellington (€15 extra).
- Red thai duck curry, coconut rice & prawn crackers.
- Leg of lamb boned & rolled filled with spinach, pine nuts & feta cheese (minimum 4 persons).
- Asparagus & leek crumble (v).
- Cherry tomato, basil & mozzarella tart.
- Lentil, spinach & coconut curry, rice & poppadoms (v).
- Roasted red peppers stuffed with vegetable cous cous (v).
- Homemade ravioli with butternut squash & sage butter (v).
- Whole baked bream with an orange & rosemary butter.
- Fillet of salmon & asparagus en croute with hollandaise sauce.
- Pan fried seabass fillets with a sundried tomato cream sauce.
- Fillet of cod in a white wine cream sauce with mussels & bacon lardons.
- Seafood lasagne.
- Fillet of salmon & prawns with a lobster & brandy cream sauce.
- Seafood linguine-prawns, mussels & calamari in a tomato, chilli & vodka sauce.
All main courses are served with a choice of fresh vegetables & salads & potatoes unless stated otherwise
- Tiramisu- layers of sponge soaked in coffee & Tia Maria layered with mascarpone & finished with chocolate curls.
- Chocolate truffle cake.
- Tart au citron.
- White chocolate, raspberry & cointreau trifle.
- Crème brulee with homemade Orange shortbread.
- Jubilee pancakes - 2 pancakes topped with hot black cherries in kirsch & finished with vanilla ice cream.
- Fresh fruit platter.
- Chocolate brownie stack.
- Selection of cheesecakes - these can be ordered the previous day.
Cheeseboard inc crackers, grapes, celery & quince jelly (minimum 4 people & €10 extra per board.
* All our desserts are homemade.*